"Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act".
Paulo Coelho

About Us

Scince 1998, Misr Al Mahrousa for Real Estate
Aims to provide affordable residential and commercial unit.

masr el mahroua logo


Company | Profile

Established in 1998, Misr Al Mahrousa for Real Estate Investment has continually searched for the very best areas in Egypt to build and provide real estate. The company works in a project-by-project basis to ensure the highest quality. The company aims to provide affordable residential and commercial units in congruence with governmental current goals for residential projects. Its most recent success is Ashgar Darna Project.

masr el mahroua logo

Project | Profile

Ashgar Darna project consists of a land mass of 22 acres by the Maadi City Center shopping mall on the Ring Road. About 9.9 acres (45%) are designated for Greenery and Roads. with the other 12.1 acres (55%) are meant for Buildings. The project includes Residential buildings, Shopping Mall, Entertainment Center & Administrative buildings, Medical center and a Mosque. Ashgar Darna project is divided into three phases, Phase 1 consists of 23 constructed buildings and ready for delivery, Phase 2 is under construction residential buildings while Phase 3 is about marvelous Ring Road overlooking buildings, Shopping Mall and Entertainment Center.













Our BROCHURE

Since 1998, Ashgar Darna is dedicated to finding you and your family a perfect community!
Get to know more from our Brochure.





















Types

Your selected type is simply yourLifestyle!

Contact US


Glad to hear from you!

Individual Customers
Corporate Customers
Info

o 2 Wadi El Nile St. Mohandessin, Giza – Egypt.

4 16946
É c.c@misr-almahrousa.com